Are you looking for ideas to celebrate dad this Father’s Day? Lucky you. We happen to have a list for you, and some of these won’t even cost a penny.
21 Ways to Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day
- Serve him brunch.
- Plan a family game night.
- Do a crafting project as a family.
- Have a backyard picnic.
- Treat him to an at-home spa day complete with a massage.
- Go fishing or boating on a lake.
- Plan a backyard BBQ.
- Go golfing together or arrange for him to go alone or with friends.
- Hit the trails for a hiking day trip.
- Gift dad with a nice dinner out!
- Make it a movie night in or find fun, outdoor movie screenings.
- Spend the day at the pool.
- Grab the tents or camper and go camping.
- Play video games together. If the local arcade is open, take the whole family.
- Set off some fireworks (as long as it’s legal in the area).
- Plan a road trip.
- Play some mini-golf together.
- Build a kite and fly it together.
- Download a free Dad Lib printable, fill it out, and laugh together.
- Go on a family adventure and try something you’ve never done before.
- Arrange for him to have some alone time.
Whatever way you choose to spoil dad this Father’s Day, he’ll always remember how you took the time to shower him with love and gifts on his special day.
What other ideas do you have? Please share your great ideas with us.
Was this helpful? Check out some of our past articles you’re sure to love. Better yet, don’t miss the next one when you sign up for our newsletter.
Looking for a new home in Bentonville, AR? We invite you to visit Scissortail and experience a safe, friendly community and luxurious homes. It’s time you put down roots at Scissortail. Contact us today for more information.