Summer is almost here! That means it is pool time, vacations, and special summer events are heating up. Optimize your fun this season with our list of fun things to do this summer in Northwest Arkansas.
Your Summer Adventure
1. Don’t let this summer pass you by without a view of the Buffalo. It’s a great place to camp, canoe, or kayak.
2. Go hammocking in Devil’s Den State Park. You’ll love the walk to Yellow Rock Trail’s panoramic lookout.
5. What’s more fun than a throwback evening of watching movies under the stars? The 112 Drive-In Theater in Fayetteville never disappoints.
6. Watch a spectacular sunset from Mount Sequoya, home to Fayetteville’s first settlers and founders (McGarrah and Leeper families) in 1828.
7. The Firefly Fling is one of Northwest Arkansas’ most anticipated midsummer events. Stock up on fairy wings and gather with other families at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks on July 20th.
8. Get your boots on and head out to the Rodeo! Springdale’s 75th Annual Rodeo of the Ozarks runs June 26-29th this year. Yee-Haw!
9. Ever dreamed of flying through the heart of the Ozarks? Take a zip line canopy tour at Ozark Mountain Ziplines in Eureka Springs.
10. Looking for music, carnival games, and street and food vendors all in one place? Frisco Fest in downtown Rogers is just what you’re looking for.
Summer in Northwest Arkansas
Wherever you travel this summer, be sure to make some memories and do some fun things in Northwest Arkansas. It’s sure to entertain and won’t disappoint.
Are you looking for new construction homes in Northwest Arkansas? Are you ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Scissortail is a private community close to all the best shopping, eateries, and activities Northwest Arkansas offers. Our exclusive gated community is perfectly located for all you need and want but without all the noise and traffic. Come visit us at Scissortail. You deserve this life!